MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index MVSFORUMS.com
A Community of and for MVS Professionals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Quick Manuals   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Column for Hogan Required

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hogandeveloper
Beginner

Topics: 10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: New Column for Hogan Required Reply with quote

Hi Kolusu,
I would also like to extend my appreciations for you and all the members who patiently reply and make others learn. I take this oppurtinity to request you to have seperate post on HOGAN like we have other posts on COBOL, JCL, DB2 etc, this would bring much more visibility and more people will come forward who are working on HOGAN. HOGAN is a special software in mainframes which is exclusive used in retail banking and can be customized based on the client requirements. Currently I find only one post by our respected member 'samlwho' so now once a new post is created then more members will also pour in for HOGAN also. I feel that a new post is required as HOGAN is truely un-predictable and very much enjoying to work on it also.

Please follow up my request and do the needful.

Thanks in advance.
HoganDeveloper
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: