MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index MVSFORUMS.com
A Community of and for MVS Professionals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Quick Manuals   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Job posting IMS sysprog

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> IMS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
taltyman
JCL Forum Moderator
JCL Forum Moderator

Topics: 8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Job posting IMS sysprog Reply with quote

Our client recently switched outsourcing companies and several of us switched to the new outsourcing company. Our IMS systems programmer decided to stay with the original outsourcing company. They have been looking for a replacement since last fall. This person would work with the mainframe systems staff. Primary responsibility would be IMS install, maintenance, trouble shooting, etc (not DBA duties). Since we rotate oncall familiarity with DB2, CICS, z/OS, storage, etc would be a plus. They are currently focused on hiring offshore but if they fail at that then they may look locally (Texas). The outsourcing company is HCL. I'm not a manager but PM me if you want the contact information for my manager.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> IMS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: