MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index MVSFORUMS.com
A Community of and for MVS Professionals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Quick Manuals   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MVSFORUMS Tools and Downloads

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Tools and Downloads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dalaly
Beginner

Topics: 23

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: MVSFORUMS Tools and Downloads Reply with quote

This Forum should be used to discuss tools and downloads located on our tools page. If you have any suggestions or have a tool you feel is valuable and should be added here please feel free to send dalaly an email. We will review all submissions and decided whether to add a tool or download.

Best Regards,

-Dalaly

Last edited by dalaly on Wed Jan 15, 2003 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Venkata Ramana Reddy
Beginner

Topics: 19

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalaly,
How about renaming the tab to Tools & Downloads,since it has got some downloads also.It is just my feeling/opinion.
Rickm
Beginner

Topics: 0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalaly,

My name is Rick Martin, President of Cue-Metamon. I wanted to take the opportunity to introduce our Product and myself. I wanted permission to post information about our product that could be a significant benefit to others but not at the high cost of products like Xpediter and/or InterTest.

Our product line is known as Metamon Product Suite, which supports Cobol and Assembler to include batch and CICS environments. The product suite could be best described as being a replacement product for Xpediter, Intertest and other major debugging/testing OS/390 products. However, our technology is more than a replacement and offers some significant features that no other products currently offer. For example, we have introduced the flight recorder capabilities for the CICS environment, which allows the recording of the CICS environment to determine root cause analysis of problems within the CICS environment.

I might also mention that our pricing is typically well below the annual maintenance costs of products like Xpediter and/or InterTest, which allows companies to significantly reduce their annual maintenance costs and gain a product that not only is easier to use for all engineers regardless of their experience levels but, brings significant value to Development, QA/Testing and Production environments. The special architect of Product allows you to use in production environments unlike other debugging tools.

I sincerely appreciate your time and consideration regarding this matter and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,
Rick Martin
President - Cue-Metamon
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
dalaly
Beginner

Topics: 23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickm,

I replied to your email. Please send all future questions regarding this topic directly to my email address and we can discuss in more detail.

Best regards,

-Dalaly
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Tools and Downloads All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: