MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index MVSFORUMS.com
A Community of and for MVS Professionals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Quick Manuals   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ENQUIRY about MAINFRAME ACCESS

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jennifer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: ENQUIRY about MAINFRAME ACCESS Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

I am new to this site and found you guys are doing a great service to mainframe students.

I have a plan to conduct a FREE mainframe training in my Hometown, and hence I am searching for real mainframe access.

For that I immediately NEED MAINFRAME CONNECTIVITY. I can pay for them.

Please let me know some Mainframe access providers from US or UK (else anywhere else).

I will be very thankful for you, and wish you all guys live long to continue your free services thru this forum. keep in touch...
kolusu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics: 75

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer,

Did you try this site?

http://www.internet-timeshare.com/

Kolusu

www.linkedin.com/in/kolusu
Jennifer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kolusu,

Thank you GentleMan for your Jet Speed reply.

The site you have provided is OK, But there is no reply from there and they don't have CICS too.

Can anybody please provide anymore information about getting mainframe connectivity.

Please...
kolusu
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer aka Mcmillan,

Quote:

I have a plan to conduct a FREE mainframe training in my Hometown, and hence I am searching for real mainframe access.

For that I immediately NEED MAINFRAME CONNECTIVITY. I can pay for them.

Please let me know some Mainframe access providers from US or UK (else anywhere else).

I will be very thankful for you, and wish you all guys live long to continue your free services thru this forum. keep in touch

Pathetic Loser !! Don't you have any shame? why do you cheat people ? I never check the profile of the people while answering the questions and you take this as an advantage and ask all kinds of questions to promote yourself as an experienced programmer who can teach mainframes? You should be ashamed of yourself for training these people with your half knowledge. No wonder now a days all the popular mainframe helpboards are tanked with newbie questions who are getting trained under people like you with half knowledge.

It is a big joke that you are training these people for free . Your website lists that you charge Rs. 10,000 promising 24/7 mainframe access.

You are such a coward that you register under a girl's name (jennifer , sunitha..|) and edited all your posts , where you asked all the basic mainframe 101 questions. But take a note idiot mcmillan I have a backup of all the posts and I have uploaded all your questions from the backup. Till date I just let it go and you are taking this as an advantage. Now let everyone know what a shameless individual you are.

Here are some links which shows what a pathetic individual you are:

http://www.mvsforums.com/helpboards/viewtopic.php?t=584&highlight=mcmillan
http://www.mvsforums.com/helpboards/viewtopic.php?t=821&highlight=mcmillan

You must be wondering as to how did I come to know about your cover as Jennifer? Yesterday there are 4 posts by another user SUNITHA( I know it is you again as the posts are from the same IP address) praising about the wonderful training from you. That automatically drew suspicion and I looked up the profile of jennifer and sunitha.

User Name: Jennifer
email address : Jennifer@Mcmillan_The_Moron.com

As of today I am banning ID's Jennifer and sunitha

From now on wards I am going to pay a little attention to individuals asking questions basic mainframe 101 questions.I really regret for helping such an A@@$#@$ .

Kolusu

superk
Advanced

Topics: 5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI - you may want to know that McMillan is the MODERATOR of this forum:

http://Mcmillan_The_Moron.com/expertforum/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=4513bd65a4c33b4a5e8b5760cf1cfd5f
kolusu
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superk,

He is not only a moderator but also the site admin of that site. He is low life individual that was here begging for answers to basic questions in cobol and now he claims that he is the expert in mainframe technologies. He even sells all the copyrighted manuals as a CD. Now he opens up a training centre and he wants me to help him find the source for leasing mainframes. He registers himself as a girl and tries to promote his site on my website.

I am utterly disgusted with that moron.

Kolusu

superk
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did ya notice that that forum is an almost exact copy of this one?
SureshKumar
Intermediate

Topics: 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolusu,
Is this guy the same as one Mr.Mcmillan on www.Mcmillan_The_Moron.com. pretty interesting...the site is pretty informative Smile but how much can one goofup ?
"Towards Making

INDIA - THE WORLD's BEST MAINFRAMERS LAND"

"Mcmillan_The_Moron.com - India's No:1* Mainframe organization now offers WORLD-CLASS MAINFRAME TRAINING in CHENNAI at almost Free of cost! (We charge only Rs.10,000 for Unlimited Real Mainframe Access for the entire course!) "

"TRAINING COORDINATOR
Mcmillan - M.Tech, MA - Psychology, [Phd]"

maybe you got it wrong Kolusu Smile , Jennifer may be a guy's name..look at his site
" Mr. Jennifer - MBA (Project Guidelines)" Mr. ??
kolusu
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sureshkumar,

I added a word filter for the moron's website. So when ever you use the site name it will be translated to "Mcmillan_The_Moron.com ". Truly speaking I never took him serious untill yesterday. I was in India busy with my marriage plans when this moron decides to launch the site . So some of the users on our board who really knew what he is worth posted some remarks on his guest book. Guess what this idiot does. When I got back in July my mail box is full with emails from him. In one of the email he even threatens to sue me for my users. Can you beleive this guy? He feels that he is being chased by my users and he is holding me responsible for that. At that point I ignored him and decided to let it go .

He even copied the ranks from our site. The site director of that site does not know why he is named as a site director and what are his roles. This idiot's behaviour is beyond contempt.

The quotes you have provided from his site proves what an Idiot he is.

Almost free of cost = RS.10,000 ( I never knew free = Rs 10,000 = $200 ) .

Look at the degrees he claims he has. One must be real dumb to award him Phd, this guy can't even read or follow directions and can't even write a single sentence without a mistake.

With Outsourcing at its peak ,the fresh college graduates in search of jobs falls for his ads. In reality these people who join his training are robbed of their money. By the time they realize they are robbed this guy will close his shop.

Mr. Jennifer that would be a funny name and I wonder if the person really existed.

Kolusu

vini
Intermediate

Topics: 48

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolusu,

Its good that you and others from this forum have unveiled the Idiots reality , he sure has crossed alll limits of decency and shamelessness.
It may save someones hard-earned money and prevent them become a prey to this imposters big money-making plans.

After the kind of questions hes asked in this forum, its quite clear he has zero hands-on exposure to m/f. The one thing common in all his posts is a high level of urgency and desperation Smile).

When I first read 'Jennifers' post , there was a feeling of something quite not right or true about the whole post , note
Quote:

I have a plan to conduct a FREE mainframe training in my Hometown
Rolling Eyes

Vini
vini
Intermediate

Topics: 48

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kolusu,
Did you note another funny thing about this 'Jennifer aka Mcmillan' , his style changes with the man he poses to be Laughing

As long as he was 'Jeniffer' he made no mistakes/typos and had all the time in the world . On the other hand , when posing as 'Mcmillan , the pooor desperate one seeking help Mad , the typos compunded , on purpose Mr. Green

Vini
superk
Advanced

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone has noticed this, but in this and other forums, a lot of times the name that the poster uses in no matches their handle. I've been supecting for some time now that, what is happening, is that some instructor is registering on the forum, and then is openly turning their forum id and password over to a room full of students. Maybe this is considered to be a substitute for homework.
mfjin
Beginner

Topics: 17

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pathetic...anyway lets just ignore him. The more we discuss him, the more importance we give to the moron.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: