Moderators Wanted for Technical FAQ (Tips) Section
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

MVSFORUMS.com -> About Mvsforums

#1: Moderators Wanted for Technical FAQ (Tips) Section Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:18 pm
    —
Please post in this thread who are interested to moderate the forums in the Technical FAQ (Tips) Section.

I thank semigeezer for volunteering to write/maintain "TSO and ISPF" FAQ and Tips.

So users who are interested to moderate, pick any of the forums , that I am moderating from this section and let me know.

Your duties are simple. All you need to do is maintain FAQ and a Topic related Tips thread in each category. Check this

http://www.mvsforums.com/helpboards/viewtopic.php?p=9572#9572

None of the users will be allowed to post in that section.

Kolusu

#2:  Author: Manas BiswalLocation: Chennai, India PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 9:34 am
    —
kolusu,

If you, and the other members of the board think I am qualified enough, I would be happy to take the responsibility of the DB2/Database FAQ and Tips section.

Thanks,
Manas

#3:  Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:30 pm
    —
Manas Biswal,

You are now the moderator of the DB2 forum. You can start posting in that forum

Kolusu

#4:  Author: Frank YaegerLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:06 pm
    —
Quote:
None of the users will be allowed to post in that section.

So what method should "users" use to get incorrect or misleading information corrected in these posts?

#5:  Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:39 am
    —
Quote:

So what method should "users" use to get incorrect or misleading information corrected in these posts?

I hope that there wouldn't too many mistakes. If any of the users notice them please let me know and I will correct them. I gurantee you that it won't be repeated exercise of pointing the mistakes.

Thanks

Kolusu

MVSFORUMS.com -> About Mvsforums

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1