Thnk you for all your help sir I will give you a gift in a week

Last edited by mcmillan on Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#32:  Author: sp_shukla PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:36 pm
    —
mcmillan,

You are scaring us !!!! Very Happy

by the way do let us know about the result of your exam. Wink

SP

#33:  Author: sladeLocation: Edison, NJ USA PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:19 pm
    —
Kolusu (Master),

Don't you dare start calling Mc Millan "Grasshopper". Mr. Green

#34:  Author: CaptBillLocation: Pasadena, California, USA PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 2:04 pm
    —
I wonder what the morning of May 6 will bring as Kolusu's "gift".

#35:  Author: sladeLocation: Edison, NJ USA PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 4:59 pm
    —
It's 6 PM on May 7. I don't FEEL any different.

#36:  Author: CaptBillLocation: Pasadena, California, USA PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 3:58 pm
    —
Today is May 8. I wonder if kolusu got any gifts?

Maybe he'll let us know! Mr. Green

#37:  Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:47 pm
    —
Captbill,

I did not receive any gift and as matter of fact I don't accept gifts. I guess mcmillan was happy to pass the test and may be he will come back for his next exam.

Kolusu

#38:  Author: sladeLocation: Edison, NJ USA PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 4:56 pm
    —
It is now 6:45 PM, EST on May 18, 2003. McMillan's gift deadline has long come and gone. But, perhaps this quote from his first post foretold just what that gift might be:

Quote:

What is the output when displaying an item having low-value ....

#39:  Author: PremkumarLocation: Chennai, India PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:32 pm
    —
Probably, mcmillan meant his disappearance as the gift! Laughing

#40:  Author: HimeshLocation: Chicago PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:03 pm
    —
Maybe we could dedicate this post to mcmillan and rename the post as Fond(!) reminiscences of the late(?) mcmillan

Rolling Eyes

#41:  Author: manojagrawal PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:39 am
    —
WOW!!!!

Just finished reading this Posting!!! Kolusu - Sir - Master, you sure do have a lot of patience.

Well as far as Forums are concerned, MVSFORUMS is just GREAT!!!! I did have a look at a few forums when i first seached for them, and i havent gone thru any of them properly, so i dont know the kinda posts we have there. But what attracted me to MVSFORUMS is the Look and Feel!!!

Regards
Manoj.

PS: Kolusu, its May 21st, 2003. Any updates on your gift? Mr. Green

#42:  Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 3:50 am
    —
Manoj,

Thanks for the positive feed back about mvsforums. We are trying to make this site as user friendly as possible and I am glad that you liked it.

Btw I prefer not to be reffered as sir- master. I am just helping others with little knowledge I have, and in the process I am learning a lot.

As stated earlier I don't like gifts and as some of members pointed out , mcmillan's disappearance is the gift.May be he will come back when he has his next exam.

Thanks

Kolusu

#43:  Author: RanjishLocation: Chennai PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:35 am
    —
Oh No......they are trying to make an exact replica. Too bad...but its not a good way to ask questions in one forum and be an admin in another.

#44:  Author: sladeLocation: Edison, NJ USA PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 12:27 pm
    —
That joker Mcmillan (or whatever his real name is; he doesn't have the guts to use it) is beneath contempt. I don't know what his motive was in asking those time consuming questions, but to take advantage of Kolusu's kindness for his own selfish or trivial reasons is despicable.

I hope his new website experiences the success it deserves.

Jack.

#45:  Author: CaptBillLocation: Pasadena, California, USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 10:40 am
    —
How about we all go to mcmillan's board, register with our same names as here, then ask really stupid questions such as "Why is the sky blue?" and then have someone answer "Because it's boyfriend broke up with it." or some such nonsense?

All in favor say Aye.
All opposed say Nay.

MVSFORUMS.com -> Application Programming

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4