ODM
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

MVSFORUMS.com -> Tools and Downloads

#1: ODM Author: siddharth PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:21 am
    —
Hello,

I am working on a mainframes maintenance project where our application is required to print reports on a regular basis.
Now, my manager has suggested me to have a system for storing/archiving all the reports/data on a system - ODM (a tool for Document Management).

I suppose that this could be the new interface to our system.

Hence, I would like to know about the details of ODM, its functionality, its usage, its connectivity, and all other relevant information.

I would be really grateful if you could provide me with this information as soon as possible.

Thank You.
Siddharth.

#2:  Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:26 am
    —
Siddharth,

If you are refering to ODM (Object Distribution Manager) then it has been Repeatedly replaced or renamed, beginning in April 1991, by IBM SAA ImagePlus Object Distribution Manager MVS/ESA, ImagePlus Object Distribution Manager for OS/390, IBM Content Manager ImagePlus Object Distribution Manager for OS/390, with a new name planned for the next release.

Our shop uses EOS(Enterprise Output Solution) which is developed by RSD (Roger Software Development).chekc this link for EOS

EOS is a comprehensive report management system designed to capture, archive, view and distribute electronic data across the enterprise. Built on advanced client/server architecture, EOS provides organizations the ability to manage the full life cycle of computer-generated reports and documents efficiently and automatically. This solution provides the end-user a single consolidated view, to requested information via RSD

MVSFORUMS.com -> Tools and Downloads

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1