Kolusu is back and has joined the DFSORT Team
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
MVSFORUMS.com -> MVSFORUMS - Announcements

#1: Kolusu is back and has joined the DFSORT Team Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:58 am
    —
I will NOT be available till the end of October. so play nice. Very Happy

Last edited by kolusu on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: vkphani PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:41 am
    —
Have a nice trip Kolusu 8)

#3:  Author: shekar123Location: Bangalore India PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:37 am
    —
Kolusu,

We all miss you a lot , Hope you are having a long vacation in India in your home town.

Eager to see to back and Have a nice vacation.

#4:  Author: kolusuLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:50 pm
    —
Hi all,

I am back from vacation 8) and I am happy to announce that I have joined IBM as a member of the DFSORT development team. I am working with Frank and the other DFSORT developers.

#5:  Author: Frank YaegerLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:12 pm
    —
We are delighted to have Kolusu as a member of the DFSORT Team here in Sunny San Jose!!!! Very Happy

#6:  Author: PhantomLocation: The Blue Planet PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 pm
    —
Hey Kolusu !!! This is great news 8) Wish you all the very best for your new endeavour.

Regards,
Phantom

#7:  Author: shekar123Location: Bangalore India PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:23 pm
    —
Kolusu,

Congratulations for the new job and it is really great news that you have joined IBM. I truely wish you good luck and all the best for your career in IBM. It is really great that two experts will be working together and will be guiding members of this forum as well as nice to see Kolusu back from vacation in India.

All the best Kolusu.

#8:  Author: krispremsLocation: india PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:13 pm
    —
kolusu,
congrats and all the best....

#9:  Author: vivek1983 PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:53 am
    —
Kolusu,

Congratulations on account of your new endeavour. No doubt there are lots and lots of members (including me) in this forum who have benefitted from sharing of your extensive knowledge. Proud to be a member of this esteemed forum.

#10:  Author: krispremsLocation: india PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:38 am
    —
kolusu's profile says ...
Quote:

now we know that kolusu is in Sunny San Jose Wink
Frank Yaeger wrote:
We are delighted to have Kolusu as a member of the DFSORT Team here in Sunny San Jose!!!! Very Happy

#11:  Author: dbzTHEdinosauerLocation: germany PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:22 am
    —
Kolusu,

Congratulations! nice to have a challanging job.

#12:  Author: bob_buxtonLocation: Hampshire, England PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:58 am
    —
krisprems wrote:
kolusu's profile says ...
Quote:

now we know that kolusu is in Sunny San Jose Wink
Frank Yaeger wrote:

But everyone knows that California is a whole different planet from the rest of the Earth Smile

#13:  Author: Frank YaegerLocation: San Jose PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:25 am
    —
Quote:
But everyone knows that California is a whole different planet from the rest of the Earth

Yes, and that's the way we like it. Laughing (from a transplanted Brooklynite.)

#14:  Author: expatLocation: Welsh Wales PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:18 pm
    —
Congratulations

#15:  Author: MervynLocation: Hove, England PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:01 pm
    —
Wonderful news. That must be the best team in IBM! Many congratulations.

MVSFORUMS.com -> MVSFORUMS - Announcements

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2