MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index MVSFORUMS.com
A Community of and for MVS Professionals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Quick Manuals   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Inspiration from kolusu's replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shekar123
Advanced

Topics: 89

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Inspiration from kolusu's replies Reply with quote

Hai friends,

I have joined this group recently and i am learning a lot day by day on Mainframe Technologies by viewing the posts and the replies made by one of the great men Kolusu.He is simply superb as i am really impressed by his way of presenting the answers in no time.As a begineer like me he has been a good guidance not only for me for also for the entire group.

My dream is at least see how he looks like "photo" / meet him by any case and my strong guessing is that he might be quite old now with such a vast experience.

I think his meaning of using the picture ,in his signature with LORD KRISHNA in the palm of a lady shows his simplicity and greatness ,my strong guessing is somewhere he likes / related to India.

Kolusu i sincearly pray that u do good things to our group and keep continuing with your work .May God Praise you in good health.
kolusu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics: 75

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

He is simply superb as i am really impressed by his way of presenting the answers in no time.As a begineer like me he has been a good guidance not only for me for also for the entire group.

Shekhar123,

Thanks for the good words but I am just an application programmer who likes to help. That's all

Quote:

My dream is at least see how he looks like "photo" / meet him by any case and my strong guessing is that he might be quite old now with such a vast experience.

well I am not a big fan of putting my pictures online. btw experience has no relation with age. It is just your urge to learn something new everyday that you gain knowledge . And your assumption about me being old is not quite true. I am still not off the calender.

Quote:

I think his meaning of using the picture ,in his signature with LORD KRISHNA in the palm of a lady shows his simplicity and greatness ,my strong guessing is somewhere he likes / related to India.

Well my avatar is a painting of Lord krishna(hindu god) along with his mom. I liked the painting a lot and decided to use it as an avatar.

If you are not aware I am an Indian !

Quote:

Kolusu i sincearly pray that u do good things to our group and keep continuing with your work .May God Praise you in good health.

Thank you ! wish you the same !

Kolusu

www.linkedin.com/in/kolusu
shekar123
Advanced

Topics: 89

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:57 pm    Post subject: Inspiration from kolusu's replies Reply with quote

Hai Kolusu,

It is really surprising that you are from India.I really could not even guess also.I used to guess in a different way round.But with your picture of Lord Krishna , somwhere my inner sense was telling me that u might could be from India / Indian.

I too i am from India from the Southern parts ,ANDHRA PRADESH.It is really nice to know good things from you . Take care wherever you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: