MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index MVSFORUMS.com
A Community of and for MVS Professionals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Quick Manuals   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

White Papers

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skj
Beginner

Topics: 3

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: White Papers Reply with quote

Hi,

I am looking for Case Studies/White Papers from the web to move from multiple policy legacy administration systems to a single legacy administration system.

The intent is to simplify the development and maintenance of legacy insurance systems. We have home grown systems for Trad Life, UL/VUL, Annuites and Health. The target system may be like LIDP.

I searched www.bitpipe.com, search390.com,techrepublic and gantthead but could not find anything. Most of them are from mainframe to web.

So, please let me know if your are aware of any links that can provide such information.

Regards,
SKJ
kolusu
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics: 75

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SKJ,

What makes you think you will get an answer for the same topic if it wasn't answered earlier?

You opened the exact same topic on Apr 28th 2005 for the first time. Once again you open another new topic with the same question a week later which I deleted. Today once again you open another topic with the same question.

Link to the same question posted on Apr 28th

http://www.mvsforums.com/helpboards/viewtopic.php?p=19454&highlight=#19454

Post your question only once and in only one forum. Posting the same question in multiple forums/posting the same question more than once is rude and can cause confusion and frustration for the people that are attempting to help you.

We at mvsforums try to help as much as we can. And we don't claim that we know answer to every question in the world. This is a free board and people volunteer to answer the questions. Don't abuse it.

Thanks

Kolusu

www.linkedin.com/in/kolusu
skj
Beginner

Topics: 3

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Kolusu,

I have no intent to abuse the free board or be rude. I was under the assumption that different people view questions in different forums. As no one answered my question in the other forum, I placed the same question in this forum hoping for an answer.

My apologies for causing confusion, frustration to all concerned and more work for you.

Regards,
SKJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    MVSFORUMS.com Forum Index -> Related Non-Technical Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: